Steps To Use Bulk File Changer
- Launch the application
- Start adding files from desired folders, you can add as many files as you need from multiple locations. It supports simple drag & drop behavior, thus populating files list is easy.
- It will list down all the associated fie attributes in multitude of columns, which are expanded in the main window.
- To view the attributes of a specific item, double-click the entry to bring up Properties dialog. It will list down all the associated attributes of a file in a separate window.
- Changing the attributes of files in bulk is easy, all that is required is to select items from the list and clickChange time/attributes button on the upper part of the window to bring up file attributes window separately, where you can change date/time of different meta information such as; Created, Modified, and Accessed of all the selected items in one-go.
- For adding date/time into existing attributes, enable Add checkbox and from drop-down list select a required option. Under File Attributes, you can change other associated attributes which includes; Archive, Read-Only, Hidden, etc.
All the basic features and options can be seen alongside Change time/attributes button. It also let you remove the inserted item, clear file list, execute the program/file with parameters, copy items and search for a specific item in the list. Furthermore, it provides you with an option of generating items list report in HTML format.