Here are the first five things one must do with their new android device.
1) After unboxing, Keep your Smartphone for charge completely. Do Keep the smartphone in Flight mode and charge for long run and better battery back-up. Don’t go for calls and messages a long time at beginning. This reduces the battery longevity. Also don’t download the high end graphic games within a week of purchase.
2) Open your settings., Turn on to WiFi or Mobile Packet Data and link your Google account in Play Store and Email.
|Switch on Wi-Fi|
3) Download Android Device Manager from Google Play Store and screenshot the details of your device. This is very important step for any Android phone as this application helps you to keep your device and data secured.
|Android Device Manager from Google Play|
4) Connect your android device to PC or Laptop. If asked., install the USB drivers(for few devices only), connect as a media device and transfer all your Media files needed. Make sure that your virtual machine is Virus free..! Virus can harm a lot for Smartphone devices. Many as Media files, Gallery locks and applications get corrupted because of Virus. So beware of Malwares, Unknown sources, Trojans for better Life of your new android phone..
- AVG Antivirus and Security – Best Antivirus Scanner for Smartphone devices.
- Whats App – Best Messaging app in the world (Unlimited messages, Voice notes with Media transfer).
- Cam Scanner – Best scanner to scan all your written notes into PDF file format.
- Archi Droid – Extract and Zip the files in your smartphone .
- MX Player – Best video player for HD videos and user friendly.
- Evernote – Make a note of everything here in EVERNOTE. Very user friendly.
- Pixlr Express Photo editing – Best Android app for photo editing.
- Sound Cloud – One of the best apps to Listen songs uploaded by famous Celebrities.
- Flipboard – Social media news and magazines for your phone.
- Flashlight – Make your phone use as a Torch with Flashlight.
- Dictionary.com – Best dictionary application with best thesaurus.
Burptech suggests the Best apps for Android in all categories. Do check the reviews before you download them from Play Store.
* All the links are subjected to Google Play Store.