You obviously need to have 3D glasses to enjoy this awesomeness and most of you must be thinking to buy them and the price.
Why buy 3D glasses to watch movies or videos when you are home? Here is our simpler way on how to make 3D glasses on your own at home without many efforts in just 3 steps.
- Transparent sheet or old Transparent CD case.
- Permanent markers. Colours Blue and Red.
- Thick cardboard paper.
Steps to Make 3D Glasses
Step 1: Frame of 3D Glasses.
- Mark the shapes of the glasses and frame on the paper.
- Cut the respective shapes made.
Step 2: Lens of 3D Glasses.
- Take the transparent sheet or CD case.
- Draw the shape of the lenses.
- Colour the lens using red and blue permanent markers.
Step3: Fixing the Lenses in the Frame of 3D Glasses.
- After cutting the lens off the transparent sheet, fix the RED lens on LEFT and BLUE lens on the RIGHT.
- Fix them carefully without scrambling the surface of the lenses made.
Also learn How to Block Ads in Android
That’s it! You just learnt how to make 3D Glasses on your own in just 3 Steps! Enjoy the 3D videos and movies at home without spending a penny on 3D glasses.