Configure DNS Settings to Google Public DNS :
To Increase Internet Speed by Configure Google DNS
- Go to Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet, then Network and Sharing Center, and click Change adapter settings
- Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. For example:
- To change the settings for a wireless connection, right-click Wireless Network Connection, and click Properties.
- To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, right-click Local Area Connection, and click Properties.
- If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Select the Networking tab. Under This connection uses the following items, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and then click Properties.
- Replace those addresses with the IP addresses of the Google DNS servers:
- For IPv4: 220.127.116.11 and/or 18.104.22.168.
- Now select the Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and then click properties
- For IPv6: 2001:4860:4860::8888 and/or 2001:4860:4860::8844