Android lock screen is very good protection of data in any Android phone but not best, you can crack android pattern lock with simple commands. Sometimes you forgot your android phone’s password or pattern lock and Gmail username and password is not working due to mobile data is not off, don’t worry this article will help in unlocking your without losing any data.
Pattern lock is one of them which gives most security to our smartphone in order to prevent unauthorized use of our Phone. We always prefer Pattern Lock as it very difficult to crack, It is so effective that people using this method to lock their Laptop Or Computer. But one of main frustrating problem that you may have with your Android Phone is getting locked your Smart Phone because of forgot Pattern.
Factory reset to unlock our smart Phone but in this process we lost all our document, Important apps which may creates problem for you. If you one of them who want to unlock their Phone but don’t want to lost their data then this article is for you because today through this article I am going to tell you How To Unlock Phone Without Factory Reset ?
There are many different methods for crack android pattern lock but i will discuss two most used methods here, both of them are very simple and working.
1.USING FILE MANAGER
This is the best method for crack android pattern lock, You must have custom recovery (like CWM or TWRP) installed on your device in order to use this method.
- First of all download Aroma File.
- Now copy this Aroma file manager zip to your SD card.
- After copying to SD, boot your phone into Recovery mode(Each phone has different key combination to boot up in recovery mode, you can search it on Google).
- In recovery choose “install zip from SD card or apply update from SD card”, now select Aroma.zip which you have downloaded earlier.
- After installing or updating Aroma file manager will open, use volume up and down keys for Scrolling as you do in recovery. the aroma file manager will look like the image given below:
- In Aroma file manager go to menu which is located at bottom strip after clicking menu select settings.
- Go to bottom in settings and then select “mount all partitions in startup” after mounting exit Aroma file manager.
- Now Relaunch Aroma file manager again.
- In aroma Go to Data>>System.
- You will find “Gesture.key” if you have applied gesture lock or “ key” if you have applied password.
Long press “Gesture.key” or “Password.key” which one is available, after long pressing it will prompt some option, choose delete and delete that file and restart your device(first exit from aroma file manager then restart your phone).
2. USING ADB
First, this method requires a working copy of Android Development Bridge, or ADB. ADB is a set of command-line tools released by Google for developers. We’d recommend getting it regardless of whether you do this hack, as it’s useful for all sorts of hacks.
- Your device’s driver must be installed on your PC or Laptop. To download driver of any device click Download USB drivers
- Most important “USB debugging must be enabled on your phone” without this method will fail!
- Download ADB and fastboot files.zip file.
- After downloading extract it on your Desktop(we are going to use these extracted files so it is easy to access them if they are on desktop).
- After connecting your mobile press and hold “Shift button” and press right click on empty space, after clicking option will prompted like view,sort by, group by ,etc “Select open Command window here”.
- when command prompt open type “adb devices” to check that your device is properly connected or not. If it show some Random numbers in command prompt it means your device is connected otherwise not(the reason behind not connected is that your driver are not successfully installed on your computer).
- Now there are two methods you should check both of them look which will work for you.
Now type following commands one by one (and hit enter after each command).
update system set value=0 where name=’lock_pattern_autolock’;
update system set value=0 where name=’lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently’;
(Applicable on non Samsung devices. May or may not work with Samsung Phones. You can try though)
adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key
8. After typing all these commands, restart your phone.
9. As soon as your device gets rebooted, you’ll see the pattern lock isn’t unlocked yet. Well don’t worry just enter any pattern & phone will get unlock automatically.
- Then first click Up Volume Key and hold it.
- Then click on home button and hold it.
- Then press the power button and after is started just release it.
- And then you can see you enter in the secret android menu you never see it before.
- Just click on home button for up and down in the menu.
- Then just go to third option named as DELETE ALL USER DATA.
- Then it takes some time.
- The phone will be started and the unlock patter problem is fixed.