Duet (stylized as DUET) is a 2013 action game by Australian game developer Kumobius for iOS and Android. Players control two coloured orbs, guiding them to avoid incoming obstacles. Its Android version was first released as a part of Humble Mobile Bundle.
Duet is a rhythm-based arcade game that places you in control of two small orbs. One orb is red and the other blue, but the color isn’t as important as their position. The orbs are attached exactly opposite each other on a small ring at the bottom of the screen. You can spin the ring clockwise or counter-clockwise by pressing on the right and left sides of the screen, respectively. The ring will rotate for as long as you hold, then stop on a dime the instant you release. The goal is to spin the ring around in such a way that the orbs don’t run into any of the blocks falling toward you. As the game description says—keep calm and avoid everything.
Features of Duet for Android
- The game’s Epilogue update also includes new music, a new storyline voiced by Jojo Petrina, and more:
- Over 40 new incredible stages with all-new features and narrative.
- Four new off-the-wall game mechanics that will expand your mind.
- Jojo Petrina returns to voice every stage of the epilogue experience.
- New music tracks from the Duet remix album “Duet Duets” accompany you on your journey.
- Fourteen new Game Center achievements and a new finesse leaderboard for the epilogue.
- Added Traditional Chinese and Indonesian localizations.
Download the Apk file for Android :
If you want this app for Pc Download Bluestacks for PC
Duet is split into nine chapters and an endless mode. Given its punishing nature, it seems as though endless ought to be a one shot, one kill sort of thing. Instead you have hit points, and they regenerate. Run into a wall and you’re sent back to the start of the segment, a chunk of your life gone. The trick is to get further next time, get far enough that you earn back more life than you lost. It’s an unusual trick, one that’s better suited to the game than a hard failure.
Duet’s mechanics are considered and methodical – exactly the frame of mind you must be in to get the best out of the game.Duet’s elegant brilliance is starkly defined against its unforgiving difficulty, and there’s a truly entrancing puzzler lurking beneath its surface.