Google recently launched a new tool in the fight against crapware and spyware, and it’s an excellent start to helping clean up a computer that has been infected with nonsense like the Ask Toolbar. Google calls is as Software Removal Tool .
Google Chrome Software Removal Tool (CSRT) is an easy-to-use program which tries to get a broken Chrome installation working again. This Software Removal Tool can be thought of as a last resort, nuclear option for fixing Chrome without completely reinstalling Windows. The app runs in two phases. The first scans your computer for any toolbars or other junk that may have been installed that can affect Chrome. The second step—which can be cancled—offers to uninstall your extensions, reset your browser settings, and clear various cache and cookies.
How to Download Software Removal Tool ?
- Visit the Software Removal Tool homepage.
- Click the Download button.
- The Software Removal Tool will download to your computer
Or Click the below link to download Google Chrome Software Removal Tool :
How Scan your computer for unwanted programs ?
- Open the Software Removal Tool. It will immediately start searching your computer for suspicious programs.
- A message will tell you how many programs were found, if any.
- Click Remove suspicious programs. Wait until you see the message “Removal complete.” Some open applications may be closed in the process.
- Click Continue to quit the tool. (If your computer needs to reboot, the button will say Restart.)
- Chrome will automatically reopen, asking you to reset your browser settings. Click Reset.
The Software Removal Tool can be useful as a last resort if you have tried to fix the issue by yourself or don’t know what to do to resolve it.Good news is that the program will display its findings so that you can decide on the course of action to take.