Last month, OnePlus had rolled out the CM 11S 38R update for the OnePlus One smartphone, claiming to fix touchscreen issues, including unresponsiveness. Reportedly, the update didn’t fix all the issues, and now the company is said to be planning to resolve the issue via an OTA update.
As it was promised by OnePlus , a new firmware update CM11S 44S has addressed touchscreen issues that were known for a while. Except for the touchscreen fix, the update also fixes “Black Bar” Glitch along with some other bugs. The OTA update is rolling out to users as we speak.
The latest update, CM11S 44S, aims to fix, once and for all, the company’s biggest issues: poor touch screen responsiveness. According to OnePlus, the update integrates a new Synaptics touch driver that should make miss-presses a thing of the past. The update also fixes a number of outstanding bugs, including a potentially dangerous one that caused corrupted memory partitions for a small number of users.
The CM 11S 44S update weighs 87.4 MB and depending on the region, or you can download the 90MB update to flash it manually.
Follow the steps to Install New Update CM11S 44S
Click here to download the zip file of new update
After downloading the file follow these steps :
- Shut down phone
- Push power + volume down to boot recovery
- Select ‘apply update’
- Search the zip-file
- Install it!
Here is the full list of fixes and improvements are below:
- Resolved SSLv3 POODLE security issue
- Updated touchscreen firmware
- Fixed issues with memory causing screen artifacts
- Fixed issues with random reboots and instability
- Fixed issues with WiFi and modem crashes
- Fixed issues with Filesystem
- Fixed issues with “black bar”
- Fixed issues with persist partition corruption
- Fixed issues with AT&T VoLTE
This is a great list of repairs – once you have the update installed, let us know if this also fixes any issues with dropped calls on LTE that you may have been experiencing