Micromax is already launching a plethora of Smartphones in the small budget segment and the Micromax A26 or Micromax Bolt A26 bolt is one of them. which comes with a 3.5 inch TFT touchscreen display powered by 1 Ghz processor alongside 256 MB RAM. The device also has a 2 mega pixel rear view camera which will help people to snap pictures at a decent clarity. All in all with it’s low price “Micromax Bolt A26″ would be ideal smartphone for people who are new to the smartphone world.
Just to recap, Micromax A26 bolt is packed with Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread. It runs on 1 GHz single core processor and 256 MB RAM. I know, the RAM is not that good but that’s what you get for such a low price of INR 3800.
Today, in this post we will guide you on “How to root Micromax A26 bolt easily“. To root the Micromax A26 bolt without any conflict, you first have to go through the whole post and then perform actual process on your device.
Click here to Root your Android Smartphone without PC
Before You Proceed:
- Data may be precious, so take a backup of your important files and data before doing anything because the risk of losing data is associated with this process. It’s not mandatory, but may happen if something goes wrong. So backup your important data manually instead of using software.
- Charge your phone at least 75% for smooth execution of rooting process.
- Enable USB debugging in your Micromax A26 Bolt. Navigate to Settings>>Developer Options>>USB Debugging and check the checkbox to enable it.
- Lastly, install the drivers related to your phone if you’ve not yet done the same. You can connect your phone to PC for checking this. If it’s identified then drivers are installed, otherwise not.
Steps How to Root Micromax A26 Bolt:
- Download vRoot software from link given in Root Micromax and install it on your PC.
- Launch the software that you just installed and connect your phone to PC via USB cable. Your phone will be identified by vRoot software automatically.
- Now all you’ve to do is hitting the giant green button with words “Root It.” All rooting related necessary tasks will be completed by the software itself and you just need to wait.
- Once process is complete, your phone will reboot. Let it happen sand disconnect from PC after it has booted properly.
Congratulations! Your Micromax A26 Bolt is now rooted and you can tap the full potential of your phone now. You can also download several exclusive root only apps, launchers and games on your device now from the Play Store. So, this guide covers all about How to root Micromax A26 bolt easily. Enjoy!
Rooting can also void your warranty, or even leave you with a bricked device. The important thing is to be careful. Manufacturers and carriers have a vested interest in dissuading you from rooting. We are not at all responsible for Mistakes crawled in while rooting your Device. Read up about what you are going to do before you begin. Make sure that you backup your data. Follow the instructions to the letter. If you’re careful, the risk is minimal, and the potential benefits are impressive.