Android Simulators/Emulators are required to run any android application or android games on your computer. As the android system is getting more and more advanced and popular everyone would love it to give a try. If you have a personal computer and don’t have phone, just don’t worry. We will help you by listing some of the popular Android Simulators/Emulators out here.
We aren’t going to list each and every simulators, but the best 5 Android Emulators for Windows xp/7/8/8.1/10.
5 Best Android Emulators/Simulators for PC(Windows xp/7/8/8.1/10)
Presently, Bluestacks Emulator rules as the number one emulator in the market, and its being used by billions of users around the globe and have got some awesome features too. Let’s check it out.
- The installation procedure of Bluestacks is pretty simple and very easy that can be done by anyone in a minute.
- Secondly, The installation of Android games and application is also pretty simple, just tap out the apk file on the screen to get it installed
- Using Bluestacks offline installer feature, you can install it easily if you are facing low internet issue.
- Google play store works as well in Bluestacks as the games can be directly downloaded from the store.
- “Layercake” technology is used in Bluestacks, that will help you to play the well-built graphic oriented games.
- The User Inter face of Bluestacks is pretty awesome and simple.
Andyroid is also a popular emulator for Windows platforms. Andyroid also met up the user satisfaction; let’s check out what it has got.
- Controlling your PC screen with your Android device will be pretty cool isn’t it? Then yeah… Andyroid provide that feature decently without any crash J
- Secondly, Another awesome feature of Andyroid is that you can install any android application through your desktop browser.
- Are you a game lover and you love to play android games on big screen? Then try Andyroid without a fail. You guys will love it J
- The virtual Box should be installed in your PC in order to run this emulator, it’s not a big deal at all.
Another android emulator that will stand along with the performance of Bluestacks and Andyroid as it was built on x86 Architecture virtualization.Lets check out the features of Genymotion out here:
- You guys can copy any text from your PC into this android emulator and Vice versa.
- You can install any apps by drag and drop feature.
- If you are an android developer, just use this emulator and experience its features lively J
Youwave isn’t a popular one, but it works fine. As Youwave don’t have much features which mentioned out in the above emulators. The applications will be shown in specific directories/folders. You can install each and every files from the specifically mentioned directories and that will be pretty easy. Youwave only supports for Windows xpand 7 platforms. If you are facing a low RAM issue, then Youwave is the best emulator for you and it won’t cause you any crashes.
The last and the best! Droid4x Android Emulator scores well and more features in this top 5 list. Droid4x has got every feature that android devices have. Few features of Droid4x are shown below.
- As I said in Andyroid, Droid4x has also got a special feature that it can control anything from your android device. The gamers will fall in love with is emulator without a doubt
- The keyboard can be configured up and use it to play the games, pretty damn awesome isn’t it?
- Even you can add a joystick to play up.
- Inbuilt screen recorder is an another cool feature in this emulator, you can record it up live without the help of any 3rd party applications.
So that’s all peeps:D
Download the above emulators and experience the android interface in your Windows platforms 🙂