Are you looking for presents to give to your techie friends or loved ones? For those people who are not so techie themselves, this task can be very challenging. Do not worry because this article will give you guidelines on the best Christmas presents to give them.
You surely want to give the best gifts for your loved ones and closest friends this Christmas so consider the following ideas:
- Bluetooth speaker – this is perfect for techie people who happen to love listening to music as well. A Bluetooth speaker is best for those who are tired of using built-in speakers from their phones or laptops. They will enjoy watching movies or listening to music more with a high quality Bluetooth speaker. There are wide selections of speakers that can fit your budget so look around.
- Wireless headphones – some people prefer listening to music privately and giving them wireless headphones is the way to go. Choose a style and colour that will fit well their personality.
- Apple watch – who wouldn’t want to receive an Apple watch this Christmas? Well, that’s probably an exaggeration but you cannot deny the fact that Apple watch is receiving a lot of buzz. Many people are curious about it so giving one to your special someone will surely make him/her smile. There are different band styles to choose from.
- Netbook – a new netbook is a very useful gift. This is perfect for your gamer brother, blogger friend, or a sister in college.
- LivePro projector – this is an Android device that can be used as external power bank, a Wi-fi hotspot, and a projector. Isn’t that amazing? So many functionalities that will amaze any techie person. They can watch movies in their room by projecting it to a blank wall. Spending Christmas with this projector is a good idea.
- External drive – is your friend starting to complain how he is running out of memory space from his Macbook Air or computer? A perfect gift for him is an external drive. This way, he can start downloading and saving more movies, music, files, photos, and other documents.
- Cable charger – how many times have you lost your iPhone charger? The tendency is that this happens to a lot of other people as well. Therefore, giving a cable charger this holiday season is always a good idea.
- 3D printer – 3D printers are useful to print 3d objects like tools, arts and crafts, and even sets of Legos. This is definitely very useful especially for artists.
- Power bank – your phone is your life and having a battery empty phone when you’re outside is definitely not cool. A power bank is an answer to that. Your friends will surely love this kind of gift.
- Camera – using built in cameras of phones is not enough for some people. A camera is a perfect gift idea to give to your blogger friends or those friends who are always travelling.
Your techie friends and loved ones will surely love these gift ideas. So are you ready to do some shopping? Before you head out to the malls, be sure to come up with your lists to help you save time.