The trend toward a decrease in click prices in Google Adsense
The last few months on foreign SEO forums, as well as in runet often discusses reduce click prices ( the PPC ) sites webmasters. People are at a loss why the traffic to the site increases, and the cost per click decreased ?! Of course, the content service owners had introduced a new (or improved old) algorithm of forming a clique prices. However, as there was a wave and bad advertisers. There are many factors in the formation click price, there is also a term burzhuynete the Smart Pricing .
Google Adsense Smart Pricing
If you’ve ever had as an advertiser, you have to understand that the person to advertise, it is important that clicks on its ad units were quality. It means:
- Advertise only on high-quality sites that have a good reputation and the target audience;
- Users referred by advertising, are likely to be interested in the product or buy it;
- Members know that moving on the advertising link, not deceived for clicks;
- Do not pay for sklikivanie;
- As well as other aspects related to the optimization of the budget and a good conversion.
Smart Pricing is Google’s attempt to give advertisers the ability to optimize the budget and protect against sklikivaniya . Adsense Marketers understand that a great danger in their service offer webmasters who advertise temporarily in garbage or non-authoritative pages in the headlines, which are likely to attract high paying ads. Clicks on these pages, in fact, of no value to advertisers. Smart Pricing sets the price of clicks for each ad, based on a variety of factors, all of which are not public.
Factors influencing the formation of prices click
On various forums webmasters proposed a number of factors which, they believe, affect the price of the click:
- Relevance site . That is, if the whole site is dedicated to the topic or just one page?
- The number of impressions . If your site has good traffic, it is very likely that he has good credibility.
- Size of site .
- The PageRank (as another factor of credibility).
- Age site .
- The relevance of inbound links (ie many sites link to your keys, the relevant general subject site and content-targeted advertising).
- The CTR – percentage of users who pereshedschih advertising.
Google Recommendations to increase earnings on contextual advertising
As usual, the king – is the content interesting to users. Upgrade your site content, attract targeted audience and you will immediately feel an increase in revenue from contextual advertising. Good content can be better than a good the CTR . Suzie recommends the service of support not to remove the ads at the lowest CTR , as this site may be the best to convert (alluding to the fact that the low CTR gives more clicks price).