In this article we look at how to connect your Nokia phone or smartphone to your computer with Nokia PC Suite software.
Please note if you have installed Nokia PC Suite and your computer still does not see the phone or it is impossible to connect to the Internet, remove the software installed previously and set the new usually helps!
How to connect your Nokia phone to a computer , I can not connect the phone to a computer, the computer does not see my phone, like go to the Internet via the phone as a modem using these questions are now many people are on the Internet. Nokia PC Suite is a solution to all problems connecting the phone to a computer and use the Internet with your phone using your phone as a modem here we learn how to connect the Nokia phone to your computer with Nokia PC Suite software. First we need to free download Nokia PC Suite software on this page a new version weighs about 65 MB. Who does not have a computer with internet, but enjoys unlimited internet on your phone, you can download directly from your phone and then install on your computer, after installing Nokia PC Suite you can connect your phone as a modem to a computer and use the phone on the computer Internet.
1) If you have already downloaded it will start the installation click on the downloadedNokia_PC_Suite_ALL window opens to select the language for the program, select and click on the check as the attached picture below.
2) A new Setup window, confirm installation by clicking on the check box.
3) Next, confirm that we agree to the license agreement..
4) The next step is selection of the installation location of the program is left as is, the installation process begins.
5 window appears Installation is complete and a message that the program will perform the installation of Nokia PC Suite on your PC. Previous versions will be replaced by new ones . We confirm we press the checkmark.
6) Install Nokia PC Suite on your PC is completed, restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
7) After rebooting your computer will be PC Suite program shortcut and open the window to start the mobile phone connection to the computer reaffirm the arrow to the right side.
8) Select the type of phone connection to the computer Connecting via a cable .
9) Connect your phone to the CSS via cable. The computer finds a connected phone searches for and installs the necessary drivers and gives a message that new hardware found and ready to work.
Even after installing Nokia PC Suite and restart your computer for the changes to take effect automatically opens a program window with a proposal to connect the phone to a computer on the CSS is not a problem, because when the phone is connected it will be automatically determined. Now, if you open a shortcut on the desktop, My Computer, you will see your phone on the list and will be able to browse the files on your phone and memory card. You can also use the internet on the computer using the phone as a modem , as well as to update the phone’s firmware . After installation, the program will not need any drivers, everything you need to Nokia in the same package.
- Reviews, komenty, questions and answers on how to connect the phone and a smartphone Nokia PC can be added below, hope you help this article.
- Most requested help tips with users and ways to resolve problems.
- Thank you for your compassion, help and advice !!!