In this article we will look at how to make Hard Reset on the HTC One and the like Android smartphones. This method of push-button reset to factory defaults is useful to those who are faced with phone unlocking due to a forgotten password or repeated incorrect entry of your pattern. Just making a hard reset, you can eliminate errors in the phone, hang, application malfunction or possible virus infestation Android device.
Attention!!! Whatever you do with your phone, you do voluntarily at your own risk! Administration of this site shall not be liable in the event of your phone to malfunction. If you have a new phone that is under warranty or you are afraid that your phone can be damaged by applying this method of discharge, making hard reset, you can contact the service center. The site was created to help the owners of phones and smartphones, where any visitor can ask questions and where any visitor can help by adding useful advice. Good luck!!!
Make a full factory reset on the HTC through the phone menu.
Just wanted to warn you that making a Hard Reset on the HTC One will be removed not only the password, and reset your pattern , but also to all the information, files, installed applications, settings. We recommend that before how to make a hard reset to save your contacts, files, and other important information. Perhaps this method is suitable for other smartphones on Android HTC. We look forward to your feedback below.
1) Before making a push button Hard Reset on the HTC One, it is desirable to recharge the battery. After charging turn off the smartphone and phone off we press and hold the “Down” without releasing press and hold the button “turn off the phone.” Both buttons do not let go until the HTC One screen is three Android appears and then let go of both buttons.
2) Next you need to using the buttons increase and decrease the volume, select “Restore original settings,” this may be the item “Factory Reset” or “Clear Storage” depending on the model and to confirm the reset to factory settings click on the “Off” the phone.
Now wait until your phone restarts and make turns without a password, pattern, or e-mail request. After a Hard Reset on the HTC deleted all the information, including contacts, files, applications, games, and all the settings will be as good as new when buying. We recommend that in the future to create an email and save it with a password, so that in the future not to do hard reset and lose all of your important information, files, and contacts that are in the phone memory.
- I hope you will help this article how to make a button Hard Reset on the One HTC , this method may reset to the factory settings fit for other phones and HTC Android devices.
- The big request to add a tip on how Did you find this article to make a hard reset or you find another way, please, indicate the model of your phone, so that other users can find the information you need or add tips, helping other users phones and HTC smartphones.
- Thank you for your sympathy, mutual help, tips and comments!