Work at home online gives a person the opportunity to forget about the graphics, the rise at 7 am and the scheduled vacation. Starting to earn income through a worldwide network, you will have financial stability, and most importantly – will only work on yourself.
In recent years the market of remote work and freelancing is growing by an average of 30% per year.
According to leading Russian analytical agencies in 2015 the total amount of money earned by freelancers and remote workers, amounted to about 1 billiondollars !
Even if at first your profits are low, you will gradually improve your skills and soon you certainly will achieve satisfactory income.
However, many people have concerns when it comes to using the Internet, because for most – is fiction. They think that working at home, you can not make money without their investment and deception on the part of employers. People who are not just faced with fraudsters, wary of new opportunities.
We affirm that Internet activity – it is a real prospect that is available to almost all comers.
To make money using your computer, it is not necessary to be cool “pros” or programmer. Enough to have permanent access to the network, free time, electronic purse, for example, WebMoney or Yandex and desire to work.
Advantages of the Internet
Let’s consider the main benefits of our work on the Web:
- You do not need a formal (special) education . Regardless of how many classes you have completed what your social status and who you are on the Internet have a job, you will be able to perform and get paid for it;
- Unlimited amount of income . There is no upper limit to your earnings. If you have enough talented people and are able to quickly learn new things, you will succeed in this business without any problems;
- The ability to manage your time . While working in a network, you can also define your schedule. You can take breaks whenever you want to start their working day in the afternoon, to assign the output to any day of the week. People working in the office or on the shop floor “from bell to bell” are of such a chart is only a dream.
It is necessary to warn newcomers that high profits in the first weeks or months of work in the network is expected is unlikely, especially if you are looking for earnings without investment and risk. Using the Internet for beginners – it is usually tedious and monotonous work: earning on doing all sorts of jobs for cheap.
Such work is more suitable for students , and students who want to earn some money on vacation or outside of school time.
This includes earnings on games, paid surveys online. There is even a kind of earnings, as a set of text: it is proposed simply transfer audio or video content to a text file. Such work is paid, it must be said poorly.
The main thing – do not stop at this level for a long time, otherwise in the financial and personal level, you are waiting for stagnation. Starting to work in the electronic space, always think about the prospects: if your income is constantly increasing, and the time spent on work, on the contrary, decreases, it means that you are on the right track.
What distinguishes the work on the Internet from a standard work in the office – 10 main differences
|Franchise business in the Internet !Franchise Online Business ! Earn up to 6200 USD in the 1st month!landingpage.bzAddress and phone number|
Here you can compare the advantages and disadvantages of telework on the Internet with a standard office job in the workplace.
Carefully study the table below:
|№||the comparison criterion||The standard office work and production||Telework
|1||Flexible schedule||There is
|2||level of income||Limited
(in most cases)
|3||The dynamics of income growth||low||high|
(in the case of official registration by the Labour Code)
(with official registration activities – IP or LLC)
|5||Depending on the customer (chief)||There are
|6||The nature of income||Projected
(unstable at the beginning)
|7||The degree of responsibility||Central||high|
|8||The form of compensation||During the process
(in most cases, salary)
|For the result
|9||Efforts to the first money||high||high|
|10||Geotagging to the site||there is||No|
So we dealt with the concept of “Work on the Internet”, saw clearly its advantages and disadvantages.
2. Remote operation and Freelance: features and benefits
Freelance and remote work – almost similar concepts.
“Freelancer” means in translation from English – “freelancer”, that is, people working remotely without the rigid schedule.
If you choose this path, the customers you have to look for yourself. Finding a customer, you are doing the job and get it for a fee. Freelancing can be considered asthe beginning of the business (business ).
Remote work – it is practically the same work in its classical sense, but in this case you are not geographically with the employer in the same office or building. For example, you are an accountant who works at home and keeps a record of the Finance and document a particular company.
The remote network operation can be found hundreds of representatives of professions – journalists, designers, programmers, teachers, translators, managers, engineers. Any skills that do not require your immediate presence in the workplace, can be implemented via the Internet.
Today, you can write an article through a network, to teach people English and yoga, paint pictures, create business plans and make bets on football matches taking place in New Zealand. Any activity that you own to perfection, can bring you a steady income with a reasonable approach.
Work at home on the Internet – a chance to express themselves and to turn their talent into money.
Freelancers are today and the representatives of creative professions, narrow and technical experts.
According to statistics, people working remotely, earn 1.5-2 times more than their office counterparts, while spending less time on the job (this includes the time it takes to work on the road).
Average earnings specialist, working in a network of approximately from 30 to 100 thousand. Rubles monthly.
In the classical telework customer and the performer does not meet each other in person and communicate exclusively through the means of communication – Internet, phone, skype or e-mail.
However, some freelancers may find customers in his hometown and talk to them personally, in this case, the work will not be deleted.
To work remotely no matter where you live – in the village with a population of 2000 people, or in the city. Internet will allow you to instantly connect to any point of the globe.
Working as a copywriter, translator, specialist in IT-technologies, it is possible to communicate with customers from different countries: the main condition for successful cooperation – mutual understanding and fair pay.
5 main advantages (+) remote work and freelancing
Let us now consider the main advantages of remote work and freelancing:
- Saving time and money resources . You do not spend money on travel, car, office clothes and time to get to work;
- Stability and prospects . Working in the office, or at work, you have only one employer, which depends on your salary. If you work in a network, the number of customers is not potentially limited: you can choose their most generous and adequate partners. The loss of one of the customers – it is not firing;
- Flexible hours . For example, you have children who can not be left unattended, or you are physically difficult to get up at 6 in the morning: all of these problems are easily solved if you choose to work at home;
- The feeling of inner freedom . There is no direct freelance author and reference to the place of work: he is a free man, living where he wants.
Some freelancing involve payment for work every day, it is easier than to get paid once a month or once every 2 weeks;
- The ability to combine work with travel . You can live in warm countries, while continuing to work at their own pace: customer no matter where you send the job done, the main thing – meeting deadlines and quality.
But do not think that being a freelancer – means to receive money almost for nothing.This work has certain disadvantages. Chief among them – the lack of social package. If you do not have issued its activities as an individual entrepreneur or not registered your company , you do not have the benefits that have officially employed people.
For example, you will have to pay for hospital services if you get sick. Holidays also have to pay out of pocket.
On the forums, blogs and specialized sites for freelancers, you can find reviews on the Internet who really tried this kind of activity or practice it until now. Below, you’ll find our reviews and feedback from our friends on the Web.
There are those who categorically do not like the “total freedom”: no one tells you how and what to do to just have to reach their own minds. But, if you have joined this business very well, you probably do not want no other work besides freelancing.